We are looking for experienced Armature winders to join our client who has a vacancies in Christchurch and Dunedin.
This company is an industry leader in the service and repair of electrical/mechanical rotating equipment and machinery. They pride themselves on delivery and superior customer service. They specialise in armature and motor rewinding and the repair and servicing of electric motors, generators, transformers and other associated plant and equipment.
The successful candidate will need to be experienced in the following:
- Relevant Armature Winder Trade Certification or work experience
- The repair of electrical /mechanical rotating machinery
- Assembly and disassembly of electrical and mechanical rotating equipment
- Conduct static and dynamic tests to electrical equipment
- Rewind electric motors and generators
- Manufacture coils for electrical motors and generators
- Ability to attend and conduct onsite assessments, maintenance and repairs
- Understanding and adhere to safety and quality procedures/policies
- Experience in the repair of industrial electrical motors and generators
- Ability and willingness to travel, at times with short notice
This role does not require the candidate to have electrical registration. However, those with registration are able to undertake a bit more variety of work and attain higher hourly rates. Our client is open to applications from non-NZ residents/work visa holders, however preference will be given to those with the full right to work in NZ.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact Darren Chan on 0800 171 000 or email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.