Our client is a well known and respected player in the New Zealand Electricity industry, looking after distribution networks on the East Coast and central North Island. To help in planning for the future, they are looking for an Asset Specialist to look after their ‘fleet’ of transformers and Ground Mounted Switchgear.
In this role, you will be responsible for ongoing development, continuous improvement and implementing of asset strategies, including:
- Preventative management strategies
- Asset Condition monitoring, analysis, etc.
- Fault finding and identifying issues
- Conducting FMEA and RCA studies
You will short and long term maintenance and renewal plans, develop engineering standards….and so on.
Basically, you’ll manage the assets through their life-cycle.
As our new Asset Specialist you will:
- Tertiary qualified in Electrical or Power Engineering
- Preferably hold Electrical Registration
- Have a good knowledge of distribution transformers and ground mounted switchgear.
- Have a at least 5 years experience in the Distribution sector and in Asset Management roles
- Have a good knowledge of Preventative Maintenance / RCM, etc.
You will be an excellent communicator with strong written and verbal skills, good MS Office abilities and a positive, self-starter who enjoys working in a team.
On offer is a competitive salary package and the chance to join a company looking to the future in to incorporating new technologies into their network.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
To apply for this position, please click on the appropriate button below or, for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 within New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 internationally or email email@example.com.
Note: If this role is not quite you, please do contact us to discuss your next career step.