Our client is slowly becoming a leading force in the Aluminium industry. They boast a new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and a national network of distributors.
They seek a top-notch CAD Draughtsman Technical Support. Looking for someone with:
- Strong technical drawing skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in AutoCAD/Solidworks draughting,
- Problem-solving skills
- IT and systems experience
- An understanding of customers and their operating environment, expectations and requirements.
- Commitment to ensuring the high standards of Health & Safety and quality control.
Duties and responsibilities for this role would include but not be limited to:
- Prepare workshop drawings to Architects and engineers for façade, window and door systems.
- Support Technical Services in offering detailed technical documentation of new and existing products for both Franchisees and internal departments through Franchising and beyond.
- Keep technical information, e.g. Manufacturing Packs and Extrusion Wall Charts, current and accurate. Present this information in a format relevant to the changing needs of the fabricator and internal clients such as IT, Technical Services and Commercial teams.
- Technical systems support:
- Prepare technical material and literature for marketing purposes.
This is your opportunity to play an integral role at innovative and well oiled operation.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact Sam Tyrrell on 0800 171 000 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.