The company has cornered a niche in CNC cutting, etching and folding, but detached from the core business is the General Engineering team who have steadily been growing on the back of increased demand for high spec custom equipment for specialist industrial sectors nationally and overseas. The South Auckland based 1600 square meter workshop houses the latest machines and equipment which are all operated by highly qualified and skilled tradesmen.
With a steady flow of work the team are always looking for technically minded individuals with a strong eye for detail and accuracy. On a typical day you can expect to:
- Check daily targets/production plan
- Changing out tools specific to WIP spec
- Load/write program and prep machine for production
- Operate CNC Press Brake
- Checking quality against specification. Make adjusts if needed
- Keep workshop tidy and SAFE!
This is a day shift position guaranteeing a minimum 40 hours a week.
ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?
To be “fighting fit” for this position you will have the following key boxes ticked:
- Health and Safety focused mindset
- Proven experience is engineering or production enviroments
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy
- CNC experience highly preferred
- Physically fit and able
- Punctual and reliable
- Good “smoko-room banter” and a sense of humor
***To be eligible for this PERMANENT position you must have the right to work in New Zealand long-term/indefinitely***
WHAT’S “COOL” ABOUT THIS JOB?
Besides the attractive hours, well equipped workshop and positive culture, this company pays top rates!…..but we need top Tradesmen! The projects can vary so wide set of skills is needed to produce to the high standards.
SO WHAT’S NEXT?