Our client is a well known and respected power distribution company with a focus on improving how they work for the future. As part of this drive, we are looking for a Customer Deliver Manager to take over the New Connections team.
In this Hawkes Bay based position, you will be responsible for managing a team of 5 planners involved in planning and developing connection solutions. You will help improve processes and procedures in order to ensure the customer is happy with the process and outcome.
There’s more involved of course, but if you’re our new Customer Deliver Manager, you’ll know that!
* Be trade or tertiary qualified in Electrical Engineering
* Preferably hold a Project Management qualification
* Have at least 10 years power distribution industry experience with 3 years in a senior management role
* Have proven people management skills
* Have experience in new connection design, planning, costing, etc.
* Be up to date and interested in new technologies and their affect on the industry
* And be a person always looking for ways of doing things better.
This is primarily and office based role, managing the team doing the planning, etc.
We’re looking for an experienced person who can lead by example and who is keen to develop better ways of doing things.
If this sounds like you, if you are looking for new challenges and to show what you can do, let’s talk.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact us in confidence to discuss your individual requirements