Our client is a well known and respected player in the world energy market and in New Zealand in the Exploration and Production of crude oil in New Zealand.
currently starting to rebuild after a few quiet years, they have a new position available for a Data Management Expert in their Wellington CBD based team.
In this job you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring production data quality and availability
- Providing an interface between production and the business in general
- Designing solutions to ensure data availability as needed by other users
- Develop, maintain and improve (and enforce the use of) workflows, guidelines, standards and best practices.
Our Data Management Expert will be:
- Qualified in either Information Management / ICT, with an engineering ‘bent’ OR Engineering with a love of data
- Have excellent written and verbal English abilities
- Be an advanced user of Excel, BI, SQL (server and reporting services)
- Be a relationship builder with the ability to listen to and work with users in order to deliver data when they want, in the form they need.
- Be self managing and self motivated, someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
A knowledge of Oil & Gas software such as PIMMS, PETEX and OFM would be an advantage as would an understanding of SCADA systems, how they gather data and what happens to it after that!
This role is a chance for someone to build a career either in Data Management or Engineering and take the knowledge they gain with hem into the future.
For this unique opportunity to combine your love of data management and manipulation and engineering, a competitive remuneration package is on offer.
Join a dedicated, fun loving team and be part of the future.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact us in confidence to discuss your individual requirements