Our client services the electricity distribution networks that services a large number of homes and business’s, in the Wellington areas.
They are busy and getting busier and are looking to employ a Project Delivery Manager, to join their Wellington team.
In short, your job is to ensure customer satisfaction with the project you deliver to them. Sounds simple doesn’t it!
In fact, you will:
- Manage multiple projects involving substations and underground lines
- Understand and work within your contractual obligations
- Ensure documentation is completed
It’s an ‘end-to-end’ process and you manage it. The goal is customer satisfaction. A project delivered, on time, in budget and to the highest quality.
Our new Deliver Manager will:
- Be tertiary qualified in the electricity field with a knowledge of the NZ electrical supply industry
- Have proven Project Management / Delivery abilities and, preferably, a level 4 or better project management qualification
- Have proven leadership skills
- Have underground and subs experience
- Be familiar with the Contract Management and Construction Management Acts (NZS 3910, 3915 and NEC)
- Have a clean,. full New Zealand Drivers license
- Be a people person, able to work with people at all levels
We’re looking for someone who knows the game and can lead others to achieve the results you need.
You’ll be experienced in power distribution construction and in ensuring the job gets done. Sound like you?
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.