Our client is a specialist consultancy working in the Electricity / Power sector. Busy and growing, they are expanding and have are looking for an experienced Electrical Drafting Supervisor to take up this new role in their Christchurch based team.
The job will have you:
- Leading and managing the Drafting team
- Provide support to your team
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and in budget
- Develop a QA system for drafting and look for better ways of doing things
- Carrying out AutoCAD and Inventor Drafting when required
Our new Drafting Supervisor will:
- Be Diploma qualified in CAD, / Electrical or similar
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Inventor with a working knowledge of MicroStation (preferred)
- Have proven leadership / management skills
- Be a communicator, a problem solver and someone with good analytical skills
- Be a details person, with a ‘get it right first time’ attitude
A competitive salary is on offer, along with the chance to join a passionate and fun loving team.
If you have an electrical / power background and a passion for drafting, if you want to grow, this is the job for you.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact us in confidence to discuss your individual requirements