Our client is a well known and respected player in the power industry in the upper North Island. Strong on community support and involvement, this company offers a good work place in a fantastic location. With growth and staff movement, they know vacancies for a Senior Estimator and an Estimator who, ideally, knows power distribution, in their team.
As our new team member, you’ll be involved in:
- Conducting site investigations, surveys and inspections including GIS/ mapping as required
- Defining the scope of works, liaising with others on methodologies and resources required
- Liaising with Network Designers, produce and access BOM’s
- Recording plans, quotes, etc. in SAP
As an experienced Network Estimator, you’ll know the job and what’s involved.
To join the team in this role, you will have:
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification in the Electrical field or Quantity surveying (or similar)
- Have at least 3 years experience in Estimation, Quantity Surveying or similar but preferably with power distribution industry experience
- Have the ability to read and produce diagrams using GIS software
- Hold a full, clean NZ drivers license
- Be a people person, able to communicate well both verbally and in writing
A knowledge of SAP would be an advantage, but is not essential. For anyone wanting a change with suitable skills but no power distribution industry experience, training would be given.
A competitive salary package that reflects your skills and experience, will be negotiated with the preferred candidates.
If it’s time for a change and living in the ‘winter-less north’ sounds like you, let’s talk!
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact us in confidence to discuss your individual requirements