Nurse Call Solutions are a New Zealand owned business who specialise in installing and maintaining medical alarms and nurse call systems for the aged care industry, as well as Security, MATV and Data. It’s an incredibly busy time for this industry and they have expanded into the Australian market. Their first project is kicking off in early 2018 and multiple more are planned between now and 2020 in the Melbourne area. This role will initially be responsible for managing a single site installation, as more projects get underway in the next 6-12 months (these are confirmed), your position will change to be that of a Project Manager across multiple sites, with maintenance responsibilities and after sales care for clients.
This is a hands-on role, where you will manage the workload of your team, as well as be an expert in the installation/cable running of the products and the subsequent programming and network integration. As a leader in this team, you will need to have proven experience in security/nurse call or another similar communication industry. This position is not desk based and will start off with a small team, working on construction sites, laying cables and being hands on. As it evolves it will involve travelling to different construction sites, residential homes and hospitals in the Melbourne region.
To be suitable for the role, will you need the following experience:
- Experienced as a technician with Nurse Call, communications, PABX, MATV, Data, VOIP, internet protocol systems, alarm technician or similar systems
- Experience working on construction sites, capable of writing and reading construction plans
- Excellent hands on technical experience with knowledge of how to set up wired and wireless networks
- ACRS Cabler registration, with relevant endorsements (S, OF, C, FT, MT)
- Experience with staff management/Leadership
- Valid driving license is essential
- Honest, reliable worker who wants to grow and take ownership of local operations
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong support network from NZ, as well as a director based in Australia. In return for your hard work, you will receive a good salary package, overtime over standard hours, a company vehicle, laptop and phone.
If you are interested in this excellent position, then please apply by clicking on the relevant button. Alternatively, if you would like to know more before applying then please contact Luke Atkinson on +64 (0)472 6558 or firstname.lastname@example.org For more information on Nurse Call Solutions, please visit http://ncsnz.co.nz/
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.