The company we are dealing with have a large focus on innovation and quality. They specialise in the design and implementation of industrial electrical automation systems, providing control solutions for industry. These industry sectors cover all aspects from the design and/or commissioning of automated plant machinery and bulk materials handling systems etc, through to fault finding of various automated process.
The day to day tasks will include, diagnosing requirements of the client and devising solutions to meet those issues. Then carrying out any electrical work that is required be it installation, servicing and/or maintenance to the highest standard in a professional manner.
To be suitable for this position you will need the following skills:
- Trade/Tertiary qualified in an electrical field
- Must have Full NZ Electrical License (EWRB)
- Have familiarity working with PLC, HMI, SCADA, VSD and instrumentation
- Experienced with Fast moving, highly automated production machinery
- Able to work unsupervised
- Applied knowledge of process control systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with a wide cross section of operators, engineers and plant owners / managers etc
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a well-established and specialist team with a competitive hourly rate. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy a better lifestyle in a diverse range of industries.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 or email Daniel@trs.co.nz
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.