Auckland Based – Industrial Electricians
Our client works on large projects across the country in both installation and service work, high and low voltage sectors, and also specialize in Automation, Controls, and Instrumentation. They are looking for experienced Industrial Electricians for their New Plymouth office. So if you are looking for a new opportunity or a change of location and have the following attributes this could be for you..
- Trade/Tertiary qualified in an electrical field
- Must have Full NZ Electrical Registration (EWRB)
- Have familiarity working with PLC, HMI, SCADA, VSD and instrumentation
- Experienced with fast moving, highly automated production machinery
- Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Applied knowledge of process control systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as you will be dealing with a wide cross section of operators, engineers and plant owners / managers etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a well-established and specialist team with a competitive hourly rate.
TRS has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact David Milmine on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz