Our client is a well known and respected, multinational E&P company, with offices across the globe. With things picking up, they are looking to employ a Lead Maintenance Engineer to help get and keep their offshore assets in top condition.
Based in New Plymouth, this shore based role will have you:
- Being our Technical Authority for Integrity and Maintenance matters
- Providing advice and assistance in repair methods, etc.
- Managing and ensuring the CMMS system is kept up to date
- Monitoring all maintenance activities carried out by contractors
- Operate as our Team Lead for inspection and verification schemes, etc.
- Help set and manage the annual maintenance program and budget
And so on and so forth. If you are our new Lead Maintenance Engineer, you’ll know what’s involved.
As our new Lead Maintenance Engineer, you will:
- Be Degree or Masters qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Have at least 12 years experience and an extensive knowledge of Maintenance strategies, policies, methods and procedures, Maintenance diagnostics techniques, Corrosion management, maritime design and construction principles, etc.
- Be versatile and have experience across all areas of plant and equipment maintenance
- Have proven experience with FPSO and ‘christmas tree’, structures, maintenance and operational requirements.
- Be a problem solver, able to think outside the box.
- Have excellent written and verbal English abilities
You will be the interface with contractors and operators so will need patience and at times, to be ‘hard nosed’, you will be a relationship builder, someone able to get people coming to you with issues and problems – and solutions.
This is a shore based role, but some time would be spent offshore, so you will have BOSIET and UKOG accreditation.
For our new Lead Maintenance Engineer, a competitive remuneration package will be negotiated reflecting your skills and experience.
You’ll get the chance to join a friendly, dedicated and fun loving team, helping to make as difference to the operations, integrity and safety if these assets.
If this job sounds like you, contact us today.
To apply for this position please click on the appropriate button below or for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 within New Zealand or +64 4 472 6558 internationally or email at: email@example.com
Please note: If this role is not quite right for you, please feel free to contact us to discuss your next career move.