Our client operates and maintains electricity distribution networks in a few areas of the North Island servicing large numbers of homes, farms and businesses. As always, the push is to keep the power on and to help in doing this, we need additional qualified and registered Line Mechanics with distribution network experience, to join the teams in the Southwestern Bay of Plenty and the Hawkes Bay.
We are looking for qualified and registered Line Mechanics with current practicing licenses to become part of these teams in these challenging and rewarding roles. he successful candidates will be joining well-disciplined teams of technical staff in the safe delivery of critical works.
Skills and attributes required:
- Have experience working on overhead lines up to and including 33kV
- Have good operational knowledge of the key equipment you will be using
- Working at heights experience and license
- Live line or Glove and Barrier experience would be an advantage
- A team player
- Good communication skills
- Safety focused
- Knowledge of current regulatory and industry requirements
- National Certificate in Electricity Supply in either Distribution
- EWRB Registered as a Line Mechanic and hold a current practicing license
Great opportunity to join a values-based, stable and forward thinking business that offers genuine development opportunities and a great working environment.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.