Our client owns and operates the electricity distribution network that services a large number of homes, farms and business connections in the fast-growing Counties area. This runs from coast to coast covering South Auckland and Northern Waikato region.
With a lot of growth in this region, they want to add additional people to their Line Mechanic crews.
We are looking for qualified and registered Line Mechanics to join the team in this challenging and rewarding role. The successful candidates will be joining well-disciplined teams of technical staff in the safe delivery of critical works.
Skills and attributes required:
- Have experience working on overhead lines up to and including 33kV
- Have good operational knowledge of the key equipment you will be using
- Working at heights experience and license
- Live line or Glove and Barrier experience would be an advantage
- A team player
- Good communication skills
- Safety focused
- Knowledge of current regulatory and industry requirements
- National Certificate in Electricity Supply in either Distribution
- EWRB Registered as a Line Mechanic and hold a current practicing license
Great opportunity to join a values-based, stable and forward thinking business that offers genuine development opportunities and a great working environment.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.