Our client is one of the most versatile general engineering companies in New Zealand. They have an opportunity available for a trade qualified Maintenance Fitter to come on board asap.
- Carry out day to day safe, reliable and efficient maintenance of the site
- Keep maintenance systems and operational records up to date
- Ensure maintenance plans optimise maintenance resources throughout the site
- Ensure effective stewardship, assessment and supervision for all contractors managed on site
We are looking for someone who:
- Will be a trade qualified mechanical fitter.
- Preferably has experience working on oil & gas sites or on other safety critical sites such as power plants etc.
- Is safety conscious and able to work in a very safety critical environment.
- Can manage their day to day workload, stick to a plan and communicate and work well with others.
- Will be reliable.
- Has a full driver’s license.
- Will be happy to undertake further training in HSE systems, permit writing, first aid, forklift driving and the like.
On offer is a competitive salary for the role, not to mention the prospects of working within a renowned organisation. Please note we will only consider applicants with NZ residency or valid working visa.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact David Milmine on 0800 171 000 or email David@trs.co.nz
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.