Bay of Plenty based / Transport – truck bodies & attachments / Forestry – attachments
We are after a mechanical engineering drafter with at least a few years mechanical drafting experience. Experience in heavy industrial or heavy vehicle environments would be preferred.
The company design and manufacture one off and limited production items for a range of unique NZ heavy vehicle applications in the fields of transport, forestry, earthworks, farming, and heavy industries.
The successful applicant will preferably have some of the following attributes:
- Mechanical engineering qualification (or similar)
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant drafting experience
- Experience in Transport, Forestry, or vehicle control systems
- Must have very good oral and written communication skills
- Experienced in the drafting of mechanical equipment using Solidworks & AutoCAD
- A high standard of drafting skills with practical design drafting experience
- Have a committed and motivated approach to completing work in an accurate and timely manner with a demonstrated attention to detail
This is a great role with a stable and respected employer within the Bay of Plenty. The business has strong growth and will provide a great work environment where people are valued and looked after. This is an ideal to work within a team that provides innovative design and drafting solutions. It would suit either an intermediate or junior mechanical engineering drafter with a few years drafting experience.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact David Milmine on 0800 171 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.