Bay of Plenty based/ Transport – truck bodies & attachments / Forestry – attachments
We are after an experienced mechanical engineering draughter (either senior or intermediate) with preferably a solid design experience base. The company design and manufacture one off and limited production items for a range of unique NZ heavy vehicle applications in the fields of transport, forestry, earthworks, farming, and heavy industries.
The successful applicant will preferably have some of the following attributes:
Must have a Mechanical engineering qualification (or similar)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant design/draughting experience
- Experience in Transport, Forestry, or vehicle control systems
- Must have very good oral and written communication skills
- Experienced in the design and drawing of mechanical equipment using Solidworks & AutoCAD
- A high standard of draughting skills with practical design draughting experience
- Have a committed and motivated approach to completing work in an accurate and timely manner with a demonstrated attention to detail
This is a great role with a stable and respected employer within the Bay of Plenty. The business has strong growth and will provide a great work environment where people are valued and looked after. This is an ideal role for either a seasoned professional or an upcoming mechanical engineering draughter who is looking to provide innovative draughting solutions to a range of clients.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact David Milmine on 0800 171 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.