Christchurch based/ Industrial / Fabricators / Tanks / Pressure vessels
We are after a mechanical engineer (either senior or intermediate) with preferably a solid design experience base from within the manufacturing or heavy metal
fabrication sectors. The company is not involved in high volume production line products but design and manufacture one off projects for a range of NZ and Australian heavy industrial projects. These could range from food and dairy production projects to transportation and heavy industry or Oil&Gas projects etc.
The successful applicant will preferably have some of the following attributes:
- Must have a Mechanical engineering qualification (or similar)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant design experience
- Experience in Tanks, Silos, Pressure vessels, heat exchangers and process piping design
- Must have very good oral and written communication skills
- Experienced in the design and drawing of mechanical equipment using AutoCAD or SolidWorks
- A high standard of draughting skills with practical design draughting experience
- Have a committed and motivated approach to completing work in an accurate and timely manner with a demonstrated attention to detail
This is a classic role with a stable and respected employer within the Canterbury region. This is an ideal role for either a seasoned professional or an up coming engineer who thirsts for the autonomy and satisfaction of working on a large projects.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact John Kiriakidis on 0800 171 000 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.