Metal Casting Tradesperson: Mould Maker – Pattern Maker
The company produces high quality castings at the foundry operations in Palmerston North.
Your new employer will comprised of some of the very best in the industry with combined experience in excess of 60 years of Metal Casting, The successful applicants will either possess a trade level qualification or a minimum of five years’ experience.
The Successful applicant will be offed the opportunity to work with a great team, relocation if need be and an excellent package is on offer.
Requirement for this role:
- Previous Mould making experience with Hard sand and Green sand
- Mechanical Skills
- Trade qualified – National Certificate in Metal Casting
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and positive attitude
Duties would include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Setting up moulders according to schedule and customer profiles
- Read and interpret design drawings
- Metal Poring
- Hard sand moulds and cores
- Green sand moulds
- After cast processing
- Cast Inspection and QA assurance : Responsible for quality control of all products produced on the Moulder
- Oversees setup and operation of moulder to groove and profile blank stock per customer specifications
- Obtains a first article approval from quality assurance prior to production run
- Ensures proper adjustments of Moulder as needed
- Responsible for monitoring the changing of inserts
Living and Working in Palmerson North
The lifestyle is one of affordable easy living. Beautiful homes, short commutes, and stunning scenery make Palmerston North City and Manawatu the perfect place ! Palmerston North City and Manawatu offers a beautiful environment where it is easy to manage a work-life balance, thanks to short commutes, excellent city facilities and welcoming family-orientated community.
To be successful in this role you will be a team player, who has the drive for results and a commitment to getting the job done! Success in this role will bring you fruitful reward!
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the relevant button below.