Employing 5200 employees across 6 continents worldwide, MULTIVAC is one of the worldwide leading providers of thermoforming packaging solutions for all segments of the food industry – from baked goods to meat, poultry and fish, to dairy products, fruit and vegetables.
This is a leadership role with heavy emphasis on managing the national service day to day operation as well as strategy and business development. Based in the head office of the New Zealand division in Wiri, Auckland, the National Service Manager will oversee and manage 15 technicians for the installation, operation, break-down and maintenance of the range of machines nationwide.
Following sales and requests from customers, the National Service Manager will plan and organise workflow using SAP and co-ordinate with technicians while continuously developing and promoting the preventative maintenance service.
To be suitable you will need some of the following experience:
- Trade/tertiary qualified in an engineering discipline
- Engineering service management experience
- Proven technical understanding with packaging machinery would be ideal, however other skills from transferable industries, will be well regarded
- Highly developed communication and customer service skills – This is a very customer focussed position
- Team management experience essential, you will be leading 15 highly skilled technicians
- The ability to travel locally, as well as nationally on occasions, with infrequent overseas trips
In other words, this role will suit someone who is highly personable, diplomatic, organised, can think on their feet and has a high level of emotional intelligence. Should you be successful, you will be rewarded with an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable global company, an attractive salary package and the opportunity to lead a team with a lot of expertise.
If you are interested in this position and fit the above criteria click the ‘apply’ button now. Alternatively, for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact Chiel Van Asch on 0800 171 000 or email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements or visit www.trs.co.nz for other vacancies.