Our client is an industry leader who specialise in installing and maintaining medical alarms and nurse call systems for the aged care industry, as well as Security, MATV and Data. It’s an incredibly busy time for this industry and as a result of continued growth, they are in need of a Senior Technician to lead a team of 4 technicians in the Wellington area, with a focus across both installation and maintenance/service.
This is a hands on role, where you will manage the workload of your team, as well as be an expert in the installation and wiring in of the products and the subsequent programming and network integration. As a leader in this team, you will need to have proven experience in security/nurse call or another similar communication industry. This position is not desk based and involves travelling to different construction sites, residential homes and hospitals in the Wellington region. This position does not require EWRB registration, just good experience and a good friendly attitude.
To be suitable for the role, will you need the following experience:
- Experienced with Nurse Call, Telecommunications, PABX, MATV, Data, VOIP, internet protocol systems, alarm technician or similar systems
- Ability to work on construction sites, as well as understand and read construction plans
- Excellent hands on technical experience with knowledge of how to set up wired and wireless network
- Experience in fault finding and preventive maintenance
- Experience with staff management/Leadership
- Excellent time management
- Good knowledge of computer systems, both hardware and software
- Valid driving license is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader with a friendly team and strong work environment. You will join a national team, with further career opportunities and support from the top down. In return for your hard work, you will receive a good salary package, overtime (time and a half) over standard hours, a company vehicle, laptop and phone.
If you are interested in this excellent position, then please apply by clicking on the relevant button below. Alternatively, if you would like to know more before applying then please contact Darren Chan on 0800 171 000 or email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.