Transmission Gully is ramping up and there is need for experienced civil construction tradesmen and professionals. Set to open in 2020, there’s a mountain to move and only skilled and only an experienced Pipelayer / Drainlayer is suited to lead a team and keep progress on target. Work starts soon so get your foot in the door now.
This subcontractor has been awarded the vertical and drainage package of the project. This is a full-time permanent position. The Pipelaying / Drainage team will work together to:
- Lay drainage pipes: Concrete, HDPE etc
- Set manholes and headwalls
- Use surveying equipment (Laser & dumpy level)
- Ensure all works completed are compliant and address and issues with management / engineering teams.
All employees are a part of maintaining a safe work-site!
We are looking for individuals how have the following skills / experience:
- Min 5-10 years experience on NZ civil / infrastructure projects, preferably as a leading hand or management level.
- Trade certified
- In good health and drug-free
- Reliable and punctual
If you wish to apply for this position please apply directly to this advert. If you have any specific questions you can call Chiel on 0800 171 000
If this isn’t quite the right job then go to www.trs.co.nz for all our current listings. We are also looking for proven Shotcrete Nozzlemen and Excavator Operators