Internally, externally, clients, suppliers, family and community! This East Tamaki pre-cast specialist lives and breathes their motto. They hire the best and work with the best. Supplying the booming construction industry with pre-made concrete solutions, the team have a strong brand and a healthy forward workload.
On the yard there is range of roles for technically minded and hard working individuals. Duties can range from:
- Work with the foreman, interpret drawings / plans, set action plans
- Use a range of tools to “box up” jobs
- Place and tie steel as specified on plans
- Perform pre-pour checks
- Pour molds as per job specifications
- Break molds, check quality and prepare for dispatch
- Actively contribute to Health and Safety initiatives
This physical role is best suited to someone with the following attributes:
- In good physical health, capable of moderate lifting and performing laborious tasks
- On time everyday and ready to work!
- Take pride in your work and high personal standards for quality
- Health and Safety focused
- Ambitious for career development and continuous learning
- Team player who can positively contribute to a diverse culture
Successful applicant can expect:
- A fair starting wage increasing with experience and loyalty
- A safe and welcoming work environment
- Opportunities for development and industry training
- Project diversity, don’t bored!
If you are interested in the position and want apply, do so! We will get back to you in 2-3 working days. If you have any specific questions about the opportunity, please call Chiel on 0800 171 000. If this isn’t quite the right position for you, go our website to see all current vacancies. www.trs.co.nz