- Multi-national pharmaceutical company
- Career development opportunities
- Wellington location
Our clients are one of the New Zealand’s biggest pharmaceutical manufacturers, with a strong international backing and who make sterile products for world-wide markets. They are looking for a Production Technician to join their team based in Upper Hutt.
Reporting to the Fermentation Manager you will help with their manufacture of large animal bacterial vaccines through the process of small and large-scale bacterial culture, processing of fermentation products and vaccine formulation to global standards.
This position requires someone with a tertiary qualification in a science field and experience working in a GMP environment. Our clients are looking for candidates with a positive ‘can do’ attitude that show initiative and have the ability to work unsupervised.
In addition successful candidates will ideally possess the following attributes:
- Technology/Pharmaceutical based tertiary qualification or similar
- Practical experience working in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology manufacturing environment
- Have a solid understanding of GMP
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Deliver results within tight deadlines
In return, our client offers a stimulating environment that provides opportunities, encourages development and rewards success.
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the APPLY button, alternatively contact Tony De Barr on 0800 171 000, email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.