- Multi-national pharmaceutical company
- Role suitable for graduates
- Hamilton location
Our client is a multinational business with a well-established manufacturing facility in Hamilton. Their production facility runs a 2-shift operation manufacturing sterile products for the animal health industry. Products manufactured from this site are for the New Zealand and international markets.
Currently we are looking for Production Operator for their static morning shift running 6am to 2:30pm Monday to Friday. Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, as the successful candidate, the position is part of a small team of operators working in and around the plant’s sterile manufacturing suite. As such, we are looking for candidates with the experience or the desire to work in this high quality GMP environment. To be considered, ideally you will have previous experience working in a classified (preferably sterile) environment. Moreover though, our clients are looking for candidates with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, that show initiative and have the ability to work unsupervised. In addition, successful candidates will preferably possess the following attributes:
- Technology/Pharmaceutical based tertiary qualification or similar
- Practical experience working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Have a solid understanding of GMP
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Deliver results within tight deadlines
In return, our client offers a stimulating environment that provides opportunities, encourages development and rewards success. With a good base salary rate, over time and other remuneration benefits, this is a great opportunity for someone looking for a stable role or to establish themselves in a progressive business with long term career opportunities.
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the APPLY button below, alternatively contact Tony De Barr on 0800 171 000, email firstname.lastname@example.org .