Leading provider of R&D and manufacturing services to the international health industry seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join their team.
Our Auckland-based client is an FDA approved manufacturing business that produce sterile and non-sterile pharmaceuticals for the global market.
Experienced project engineers this is for you! We need someone with previous experience in the pharmaceutical, dairy or food industry with proven project work involving plant scoping, purchasing, and installation.
As the Project Engineer you can:
- Get stuck into troubleshooting and optimization
- Have flexibility and freedom to implement, manage, and drive CAPEX improvement projects with up to 6 figure budgets
- Achieve process and improvements for the company in accordance with GMP
You will also have strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues, contractors, and suppliers.
- An appropriate qualification in engineering and/or technology
- At least 5 years’ experience in project work ideally within a food/dairy/pharmaceutical industry
- Process validation experience (to GMP standards)
- A good understanding of CAPEX projects, purchasing contracts and tendering processes
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively contact David Milmine on 0800 171 000, on +64 04 472 6558 if calling from overseas, or email email@example.com.
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.