• Leadership position with career development opportunities
• Successful multinational company
• Key position in maintaining the quality of our client’s innovative products
Our client is a major player in the international infant formula and dairy nutrition market. Their state-of-the-art manufacturing plant based south of Auckland is RMP certified, meeting local and international food safety compliance standards, and is manufacturing for these markets.
This fast-growing business is seeking an experienced Regulatory and Compliance Lead to help guide their site compliance and adherence to customer and regulatory standards.
Reporting to the Quality and Compliance Manager, this position will manage a team of 4 and will lead the design, implementation and day-to-day management of the systems and processes for managing the export eligibility of the company’s products. This will include ownership of the company Risk Management Plan (RMP), HACCP and supporting prerequisite programs; FSCC 22000 systems; supplier approval program, internal auditing; and exception product management processes.
In this role, your leadership experience and interpersonal skills will be as important as your regulatory and compliance knowledge. You MUST have prior experience in the dairy industry – preferably infant formula – and be familiar with current associated quality standards.
Applicants should have the following attributes, qualifications and experience:
• Tertiary science qualification with a major in chemistry, microbiology or food science
• Minimum of 6 years QA/QC experience within the dairy/food industry with at least 3 of those specifically in the dairy sector
• Highly effective communication and problem solving skills
• Compliance and regulatory experience in the nutritional dairy and infant formula sector
• Proven experience with staff leadership and motivation
• Sound computer skills & ability to convert data into useful user-friendly information
If you are highly organised, have the required attributes, experience and qualifications, a strong customer focus and a drive for results then apply now!
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the APPLY button, alternatively contact Tony De Barr on 0800 171 000 from New Zealand or 0064 4 472 6558 if calling internationally, or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
Civil / Construction
Water and Waste
Industrial / Power / Energy
Oil & Gas/Mining
Food / Dairy / Pharmaceutical
Health & Safety
Manufacturing / Production
Maintenance / Trades
Trade / Services
Boilermaker / Metalworker
Stainless Steel Fabricator
Toolmaker / Fitter Turner
Welder / Fabricator
Multi Skilled Engineers