Our client is a well known and respected energy industry player with offices around the globe. The New Zealand operation currently concentrates on E&P and as they start to grow again, a new role has been created.
We have been asked to help this company locate a Senior Asset Integrity Specialist someone to help in assuring the safety and integrity of the offshore assets.
In this new, New Plymouth based position, it is expected that you will:
- Manage and ensure to use of the Asset Integrity Management system (AIMS)
- Develop, review and update Integrity Management policies and strategies
- Coordinate all integrity related matters across all assets
- Preform Risk & Critical Assessment (including corrosion assessments) and FMA
In general, become our Integrity expert and champion and help us improve the safety and reliability of our assets.
Our new Sr Asset Integrity Specialist will:
- Be at least Bachelors qualified in an appropriate engineering discipline
- Have 7 to 10 years work experience, preferably in Asset Integrity and preferably FPSO and/or other offshore assets
- Be able to show AIMS experience
- Have experience in auditing Safety Management and Process Safety Systems
- Have experience with offshore safety cases and classification and Verification Schemes
You will have excellent written and verbal English language skills, be a people person and a relationship builder and be able to communicate with people at all levels.
As you will undertake work offshore, you will have or be able to gain BOSIET accreditation, offshore medical clearances, etc.
On offer is an attractive remuneration package, that will reflect your experience and the chance to make this new position your own! Join a dedicated and fun loving team in this New Plymouth based role.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact us in confidence to discuss your individual requirements