OMV New Zealand Limited is part of the internationally recognised OMV group, a well-known and respected player in the Energy sector. With offices in many locations and a workforce of around 22,500 employees world-wide, they are involved in producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions – in a responsible way.
OMV New Zealand is entering a period of growth and as part of this we are looking for a Senior Asset Integrity Engineer to join their Taranaki based team.
This is an initial 2 year fixed term contract, a ‘local’ position, rather than an expat or FIFO role.
In this new, New Plymouth based position, it is expected that you will:
- Manage and ensure to use of the Asset Integrity Management system (AIMS)
- Develop, review and update Integrity Management policies and strategies
- Coordinate all integrity related matters across all assets, topside and subsea
- Perform Risk & Critical Assessment (including corrosion assessments) and FMA
In general, become our Integrity expert and champion and help us improve the safety and reliability of our assets.
Our new Sr Asset Integrity Specialist will:
- Be at least Bachelors qualified in an appropriate engineering discipline
- Have 7 to 10 years work experience in dealing with the Asset Integrity of FPSO and subsea assets
- Be able to show proven AIMS experience
- Have experience in auditing Safety Management and Process Safety Systems
- Have experience with offshore safety cases and classification and Verification Schemes
- Have excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Be a people person, able to build good working relationships
As you will undertake work offshore, you will have or be able to gain BOSIET accreditation, offshore medical clearances, etc.
On offer is an attractive remuneration package, that will reflect your experience and the chance to make this new position your own! Join a dedicated and fun loving team in this New Plymouth based role.
As recruitment partners to OMV, Technical Recruitment Solutions have a wealth of experience in the oil & gas sector and are available to talk to you about this position at any time. For further information or to apply for this role, please contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact us in confidence to discuss your individual requirements