Our client is a well established manufacturer in the forestry industry, with a strong stable business that continues to grow. With internal promotions, a vacancy has become available for a Senior Process Engineer to join their Hawkes Bay operation.
This position will have you:
- Providing process engineering support
- Training and mentoring younger engineers
- Involved in analysing issues and recommending process improvements
- Assisting in the project management of apex work
And generally working to improve what we do, how we do it and to pass on your skills to the next generation.
Our new Senior Process Engineer will:
- Be Degree or Masters qualified in Chemical Engineering or similar
- Have a minimum of 8 years work experience in the pulp & paper industry operation
- Have a good knowledge of pumping systems, process control/dynamics and heat/mass transfer processes
- An understanding of commercial aspects such as ‘project payback’
- A familiarisation with Lean manufacturing principles and with quality management systems.
You will need to be a strategic thinker, focused on process improvement delivering cost effective solution, have strong interpersonal skills and be a relationship builder. As our new Senior Process Engineer, you know the rest.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package and the chance to take up a challenging role with a friendly, supportive team.
If you have heavy industrial manufacturing experience and feel the need for a new challenge, this role will interest you.
To apply for this position, please click on the appropriate button below or, for a confidential, discreet inquiry, please contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 within New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 internationally or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Even if this job is not exactly right for you, please do contact us to discuss your next career move.