Our client is a respected, civil engineering consultancy, with offices throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Busy and continuing to grow, this organisation has asked us to assist them in finding a CPEng registered Senior Structural Engineer, to join their Dunedin office and lead the structural team.
As an experienced Structural Engineer, you know what’s involved. You will;
- Lead the structural team, mentor and train younger engineers
- Check and sign off on designs carried out by your team
- Carryout structural design to meet your clients briefs
- Carryout project management as required
- Build good working relationships with clients, local authorities and construction companies
Our new Senior Structural Engineer will:
- Be Masters or Degree qualified in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Have a minimum of 10 years New Zealand design experience
- Be CPEng accredited with IPENZ
- Have project management skills and experience
- Have a thorough understanding of New Zealand design codes, standards and legislation, including seismic / earthquakes engineering
- Be a relationship builder, able to communicate at all levels
You will be ‘client focused’ and positive in attitude, be a person who takes pride in your work and be someone who enjoys those ‘I built that’ moments!
If you are looking for your next challenge and like leading a team, if you enjoy working in a friendly, fun loving environment, this job will interest you.
If you are interested in applying for this position, click on the ‘Apply’ button below or for a confidential discussion, contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 or email@example.com
Please note: If this role or location is not right for you, other opportunities may exist. Contact us to discuss the next step in your career.