The company is a well-established and highly reputed in the Wellington region. Boasts a strong name servicing many of Wellington’s most prestigious buildings which is supported by a team of professionals who are dedicated to providing technical excellence and quality service. The company is constantly improving, upskilling and growing their business.
They are looking for a Service Technician to deliver planned preventative maintenance work aswell as service and corrective maintenance work within the HVAC sector to multiple high rise buildings in Wellington.
Other duties and responsibilities involve, but are not limited to:
- Support personnel, assess, prioritise and schedule the Planned Preventive Maintenance work for assigned buildings
- Investigate and diagnose mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and controls faults on HVAC systems
- Undertake repair, upgrade and installation contracts on HVAC and electrical systems for clients.
- Undertake “On-Call” and callout duties
Essential requirements for this position include:
- Fully registered electrician and hold a current NZ practicing license
Other Ideal requirements include:
- Experience with commercial HVAC systems
- Project planning and management
- Experience developing and maintaining positive and co-operative relationships with clients
This is a great opportunity to get in at a Senior level at one of Wellingtons most reputable companies in their field.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact David Milmine on 0800 171 000 or email David@trs.co.nz
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.