Our client is a progressive pharmaceutical manufacturer, based in Manurewa, South Auckland. As a result of an internal promotion, they are now looking for a Site Maintenance Engineer to join their well established and friendly team.
The Site Maintenance Engineer will focus on optimising plant and equipment performance for quality production, demonstrating high levels of responsibility, ownership, workmanship and communication. The Site Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for performing and coordinating the maintenance of plant machinery and equipment in busy production line. You will be responsible for fault finding, diagnosis, repair and preventative maintenance, as well being the lead maintenance engineer in the planning of routine and non-routine maintenance. Your usual working hours are typical Monday – Friday 6am – 2:30pm
To be suitable for this position you will need the following skills:
- Trade/Tertiary qualified in a mechanical/electrical trade
- Mechanical preferred
- Multiskilled an advantage (with EWRB)
- Significant experience as a maintenance engineer from a with Fast moving, highly automated production
- Pharmaceutical, Dairy, food, FMCG or similar clean production experience will be essential (GMP highly preferred)
- Maintenance Planning Experience – Use of ERP Systems
- Ability to use SCADA/HMI system to recognise a fault via automated system
- Able to work unsupervised
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a well-established and specialist team in a great location with a competitive salary. This is the perfect opportunity for a maintenance engineer with strong planning experience to work on a great shift in a great location
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact Luke Atkinson on 0800 171 000 or email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.