ABOUT THE COMPANY
Industry leader in “design and builder” of high quality commercial and industrial projects. From breweries to warehousing, offices and factories through to unique one off projects – my client has strong track record of delivering iconic turn-key projects to their strong customer base. The down to earth team has a healthy pipeline of work and look bring fresh talent to man ever growing work load.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based out of Hamilton office this role will manage projects in remote locations across the North island. If you’re looking for adventure or just want to get away from the city this is the opportunity for you! More specifically the role will require:
- Be the number 1 on site to implement and deliver the construction work
- Ensure the safety of all stakeholders to the site
- Be vigilant in the pursuit of high quality work from sub-contractors
- Oversee costs and time frames.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A proven track record as a site manager role is essential, working on industrial or commercial projects $5m+ in New Zealand
- A trade qualification with relevant experience
- Management ability (staff, contractors, cost, time, and quality)
- Qualifications in Health and Safety are highly preferred
- Stamp your name on complex and interesting projects
- Fast-track your career path
- Strong brand image and down to earth organisation
- Show off your ability
- Salary, benefits and allowances to match
TRS is New Zealand’s trusted specialist recruiter since 1996, contact our team in confidence about your career plans, job opportunities in the construction market, or how to find the best people for your business. Currently recruiting for Foreman, Site Managers, Site Engineers, Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Managers.