This respected Engineering / Manufacturer of agricultural equipment have been based in Rakaia for 30 years. With a wide range of services and dairy products, they are the “one stop shop” for all their clients agricultural needs. From design and building dairy shed to supplying feeds silos they do it all.
Reporting directly to the General Manager this critical role has a range of responsibilities:
- Proactively manage and plan inventory /stock
- Liaise with various departments to determine material needs
- Order materials and products from suppliers
- Receipt inwards and outwards goods
- Keep accurate records on in house system (nimbus)
- Operate forklift, de-vanning containers, pick and pack orders (as per MPI standards)
- Manage other staff
- Ensure Health & Safety targets are met
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
This is the ideal role for an energetic individual who enjoys variety and responsibility. Make the role your own and implement your own strategies that are in line with business initiatives. You will be rewarded with a fair salary and job security.
This is a critical role and we need to be able to rely on you to maintain a high level of customer service / satisfaction. To be suitable for this role you must:
- Exceptional attention to detail. Small mistakes= big consequences
- Strong customer focus
- High level of computer literacy
- Hold a current OSH forklift certificate
- Qualified MPI Transitional Facility Operator (high preferred)
- Able to manage others
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Chiel on 0800 171 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.