- International sales/account management role
- Friendly and supportive team
- Fast growing and well-established business
Our client is a dynamic and innovative manufacturer of nutritional powders. As a CNCA registered business, they have an export licence, established brands and long term customers in the lucrative Chinese market. With a headquarters and production (and co-packing) facility in South Auckland, they are well positioned to build on their current sales and manufacturing forecast.
We are looking for an outstanding sales expert to round out our client’s established team. As a key team member, you’ll work closely with the Sales & Marketing Director to create and implement sales plans to achieve company targets. You will also take responsibility for effective project management of new products as they are developed and help ensure DIFOT order fulfilment.
Naturally, you possess the ability to build and maintain successful customer relationships, coupled with strong project management, organisation, and time management skills. You also enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team to achieve great outcomes for both our customers and the business.
As well as account management for existing customers, you will also drive business development so no two days will be the same. Make no mistake, this is a Company with big plans for the future. If you thrive on being part of a company in growth mode, then this is the role for you!
To be a good fit you will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally you will have a relevant business degree, although this is not essential;
- Recent sales experience in the dairy manufacturing sector will be highly regarded, but candidates from the food/beverage/ingredient production sectors will also be considered;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales targets;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Mandarin;
- High level of competence in MS Office apps
- Confidence in communicating to all levels of the business and customers.
We are looking for likeminded people to help our client fulfil their mission. You may be interested in a flexible employment opportunity or prefer to work as a contractor…let us know what works for you…we are flexible in our approach!
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and growing business with a competitive remuneration package (base and incentives). You’ll have strong support from within the business to make this role your own.
How to apply
To apply for this position please click on the APPLY button, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Tony De Barr on 04 472 6558 or email email@example.com .
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for the Food & Dairy industry since 1996.
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements. All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz