Our client is a leading player in the new Zealand downstream industry. as part of their commitment to the future they are getting more involved in biofuels and are in the market for a new Plant Manager to take over this Auckland based manufacturing operation.
Our new Plant Manager will be responsible for the safe running of the plant including such things as:
- Production optimisation and maintaining the quality and output of the product
- Over see product R&D and process improvement opportunities and ensure changes are implemented as approved
- Ensuring Plant operators are suitably trained and skilled to ensure both the safety of the plant and personnel and the quality of the products.
The new Plant Manager will:
- Be able to show Manufacturing Plant Management experience
- Preferably be a Process Engineer or have strong process engineering knowledge
- Have excellent skills in HSE management and risk assessment
- Have a good Chemical Engineering knowledge
- Have continuous improvement / process improvement skills, production planning and quality management abilities
You will be a people person and an influential leader. You will have good skills in change management, a knowledge of supply / demand chain management and be a person who enjoys a challenge and in seeing the operation grow and expand.
On offer is a good remuneration package that will reflect your skills and the chance to join a company keen to develop sustainable, green energy initiatives.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
Please note: Due to time restraints, we can only consider people who already have the right to work in New Zealand and are here or will be here soon.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact us in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.