About the company
Our client is a significant player in the New Zealand beverage sector. As the largest manufacturer in NZ in the general alcoholic beverage market they are also have a large market share of NZ developed premium beer market as well as European brands brewed here under licence.
About the role
These clients currently seek a Blending Process Operator to join their beverage team. Reporting to the Blending Co-ordinator this role will encompass all aspects of beverage manufacturing from ingredient and powder handling, syrup production, milk and cream based liqueurs, spirit, wine and cider filtration and blending.
Previous FMCG experience and or a previous experience in the wine/beer/beverage manufacturing industry is preferred. You will also be someone who really wants a career in the brewing/beverage industry and is committed to the long term.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following attributes:
- Biologically/technology based tertiary qualification or similar
- Must have experience the food or beverage production sector
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Flexible in terms of time commitments
- Interested in further education related to the brewing industry
- Some leadership or the ability to positively influence your peers
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing and renowned company that cares about its employee’s personal growth.
How to aplly
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please contact Franziska Buch on 04 472 6558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements