- Career development and international opportunities
- Progressive and robust company
- Exciting hands-on blending role in Auckland
Our client is a significant player in the New Zealand and global beverage sectors and has made a name for themselves in the general beverage market as well as boutique beer brewing. They have a site in South Auckland and a great opportunity for a Blending Operator to enter or advance their career in the beverages industry.
These clients currently seek a Blending Process Operator to join their beverage team. Reporting to the Blending Co-ordinator this role will encompass all aspects of beverage manufacturing from ingredient and powder handling, syrup production, milk and cream-based liqueurs, spirit, wine and cider filtration and blending. Please note, you must be available to work on a rotating shift as the processing plant runs 24 hours, Monday to Friday.
Previous FMCG experience and or a previous experience in the wine/beer/beverage manufacturing industry is preferred. You will also be someone who really wants a career in the brewing/beverage industry and is committed to the long term. This is the perfect opportunity for a chef, experienced kitchen hand, cellar hand, baker, smart process worker or university graduate looking to enter the beverages industry.
Applicants should have the following attributes, qualifications and experience:
- Biologically/technology/brewing based tertiary qualification or similar
- Experience the food or beverage production sector preferred
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Flexible in terms of time commitments
- Interested in further education related to the brewing industry
- Ability to positively influence your peers
- Have NZ residency or citizenship OR a working visa with at least 2 years left on it.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing and renowned company that cares about its employee’s personal growth. The company believes in supporting employees with training and upskilling, and international opportunities in the future.
To apply for this position, click on the relevant “apply’ buttonn.
For a confidential enquirey, contact Olivia Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org of 04 472 6558