Our client has been a well known and respected player in the infrastructure contracting scene in the Bay of Plenty and further afield for over 50 year. A family owned business with multiple generations working in the company, they are busy and growing and need some help. Come and help by running the Tauranga branch of the business.
Their current Branch Manager is stepping back and we need someone to take his place.
As our new Branch Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for managing all branch operations both day-to-day and planning for the future
- Take responsibility for the financial success of the branch, driving sales and improving performance, etc.
- Review project bids and proposals prior to presentation
- Ensure you team adopt and live by the ‘get it right, first time’ philosophy
- Manage key accounts and build new customer relationships
- Prepare and deliver management reports
As an experienced manager, you will know what’s required.
Our new Branch Manager will:
- Hold a formal Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Be able to show significant experience in the civil / infrastructure contracting sector
- Be able to show management and leadership skills, including well developed financial and business skills
- Be able to build and maintain good relationships with customers and develop new business opportunities
- Hold a full, clean New Zealand drivers license, Class 2, HT would be an advantage
- Be an excellent communicator with people at all levels
- Be an above average computer user.
You will have experience at branch management level, be a skilled people person, and be happy in a Business Development role as well.
As our client puts it: We don’t believe in saying ‘no’. To live up to this promise, each and every one of us must think like a problem solver – erasing the word ‘can’t’ from our minds.
We believe there is always a way to overcome challenges and we won’t rest until we’ve found the way. That’s why we work.”
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate, so bring your knowledge, bring your skills, let’s talk.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact us in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.