Rare opportunity to join a sought-after employer in the exciting beverage industry. Read on to continue to grow your professional brewing career.
- Career development and international opportunities
- Progressive and robust company
- Exciting hands-on brewing role
Our client is a significant player in the New Zealand and global beverage sectors and has made a name for themselves in the general beverage market as well as boutique beer brewing.
Reporting to the Brewing Coordinator this role will encompass all aspects of craft beer manufacture from malt handling and wort production to fermentation and beer filtration. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn the process and the company will support you in gaining additional brewing qualifications. Please note, you must be available to work on a rotating shift as the processing plant runs 24 hours, Monday to Friday.
Previous FMCG processing experience and or a previous experience in the wine/beer manufacturing industry is strongly preferred. You will be mature, willing to learn and work well in a team and autonomously and be someone who really wants a career in the brewing industry and is committed to the long term.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following attributes and skills:
- Must have experience the food or beverage production sector
- Biologically/technology based tertiary qualification or similar or hold a brewing certificate (preferred)
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kg (essential)
- Preferably previous experience as a cellar hand/master or in the brewing industry
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Interested in further training and education related to the brewing industry
- Strong work ethic
- Mature and intelligent
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a growing and renowned company that cares about its employee’s personal growth. The company believes in supporting employees with training and upskilling, including providing education for employees to obtain brewing qualifications, and offering international opportunities.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant ‘APPLY’ button. Alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Olivia Lawrence on 04 916 0536 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996. If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz