We are looking for an experienced Capital Programme Manager to be responsible for a portfolio of petrochemical capital and maintenance projects, including providing advice and support on asset management and future projects and business opportunities.
In particular, you will:
- Develop project execution and contract strategies.
- Programme manage tank, infrastructure and growth projects – design through to execution.
- Maintain project controls on cost, schedule and health & safety.
- Manage the Annual Capital Plan including the tank programme.
- Manage the project management team.
As our Capital Programme Manager you will have:
- A tertiary engineering qualification.
- Proven programme management experience at a senior level leading and managing project portfolios and contractor management.
- Proven experience working on brown field and green field infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrated technical understanding of highly engineered product and the transport and storage of dangerous goods, including understanding of procedures and statutory regulations for the handling of chemicals.
Proven strategic and commercial acumen is a must for this role, along with proven leadership and communication skills.
On offer is an excellent remuneration package, with plenty of benefits and a chance to join a great company in a role that you can make your own.
If you have the proven programme management experience and want to contribute to the success of this company, we should talk!
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Andrew Hickey 0064 4 282 1562 firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz