Our client is a large petrochemical manufacturer in the Taranaki region with a mix of old and new plant. To keep things in top condition, ensuring maximum OEE, we are looking for a C,I&E Engineer with a bias towards the electrical, to join the team.
What you will do.
Our C,I&E Engineer will:
- Carry out fault finding, RCA investigations
- Come up with solutions to problems and implement these solutions
- Contribute to grow a culture of Continuous Improvement
- Keep up with new technology and assess if it should/could be used
- Be safety focused and ensure functional safety, Electrical Safety etc. are at the forefront of everyone’s thoughts
- Be responsible for the delivery of assigned projects
You will work on small and large projects and will be happy to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on when the need arises.
What you will have.
We’re looking for a person who:
- Is tertiary qualified in Electrical and/or I&C Engineering or similar
- Has significant experience working in a heavy industrial manufacturing plant (preferably Oil pr petrochemical)
- Has a good knowledge of Control Systems
- Has a good understanding of New Zealand Electrical standards, etc.
- Has experience in conducting RCA investigations
- Is a problem solver and solution provider
- Preferably has concept design and business case preparation experience
- Experience using AutoCAD would be an advantage
We need a self-starter, someone prepared to take the initiative, a good communicator – at all levels and someone who can work in a team but equally is happy working autonomously.
It’s an opportunity to join a small but dedicated team, in this challenging role.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package that will reflect your skills and abilities.
Please Note: Because of the requirement for this person to have local Electrical knowledge, we can only consider candidates in New Zealand for this role.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact us in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.