Please note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, New Zealand’s borders are closed and we can therefore only consider applicants already living and working in New Zealand, or citizens and residents returning soon.
A busy and growing company who deal in ‘smart field technology’ – smart metering, PLC/SCADA systems, RTU’s and the like,are keen to add an additional Control & IoT Engineer/PLC Programmer to their Hamilton based team.
- Become the ‘goto’ person for customers, helping solve their current problems and future needs
- Be involved in device configuration – SCADA, HMI, RTU, PLC and IoT
- Assemble, install, test and calibrate equipment
Telemetry and data acquisition that’s the name of the game!
- Training in PLC/SCADA/HMI and RTU equipment
- Proven experience in PLC programming using Structured Text or Ladder Logic
- A knowledge of software and hardware interfacing protocols – DNP3, Modbus, RS232, etc.
- Experience in smart metering/water metering would be a bonus
We want a person with between 7 and 15 years experience, who is happy in hands-on roles and comfortable in dealing with customers, setting priorities and who is self-motivated and happy working autonomously.
Good Written and verbal English skills and a clean, full NZ driversw license are also required.
A remuneration package reflecting you experience and skills will be negotiated with the successful candidate, including tools of the trade, vehicle and benefits.
Here’s a chance to join a busy and growing team, working on a variety of projects. Is this for you?
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 04 282 1563 or 027 700 0994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org