Christchurch Based – National Manufacturing Company – Large Site Operation
I’m searching for a capable Customer Services Manager, to lead the customer interface of a sizable Christchurch manufacturing works site. Reporting to the Works Manager, you will be responsible for the overall planning and co-ordination of the product intake systems and despatch areas. This also includes ensuring the provision of exceptional customer service to both the internal and external clientele.
The successful applicant will operate with a high degree of autonomy and accountability, whilst providing effective leadership and management to the team. As with any large industrial manufacturing facility, you will have a strong focus on health and safety, environmental and product quality performance issues. From a technical prospect, having a mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills will be advantageous.
Applicants will have some of the following attributes:
- Hold a qualification in a technical field
- Exceptional Customer service skills and experience
- Proven supervisory/management experience (5+ years) within a similar role
- Exceptional planning and implementation skills, to meet tight deadlines, while progressing with key long-term projects and juggling multiple priorities
- Well-developed problem solving skills with a critical eye for detail
- Preferably some experience in the bulk materials industry (logistics, warehouse operations, Inventory management and stocktaking etc)
- A strong commercial perspective supported by strategic agility, confidence and negotiation skills to deal with challenging and changing situations
- Strong leadership, relationship building and communication skills, with a willingness to share ideas and mentor / motivate staff members
This is a great opportunity to continue your personal development and make your mark in a successful, growth-oriented company, with a great culture.
If you feel you could bring added value to this large and well-established business, meet the requirements above and thrive on a challenging and fast paced role, then contact me ASAP.
Technical Recruitment Solutions has been New Zealand’s trusted recruitment specialist for industry since 1996.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact John Kiriakidis on 04 916 0537 or email email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.
All our jobs are listed at www.trs.co.nz