My client has carved out a prominent niche in their chosen markets and continues to secure diverse and technically challenging projects nationally, with a proven pedigree in Design Build work.
Enjoying a vibrant, motivated and positive team environment they have created a new role for a Design Manager to support projects across the North island. They have a unique project delivery model and enjoy long standing client relationships allowing them to engage with clients during the business case development for capital projects, and really drive value and innovation through design and construction.
You will work with clients and Project Managers to support feasibility reports and innovative project proposals. Once engaged you will procure and lead a team of specialist consultants through the design process, providing valuable insight and direction to ensure designs offer value, quality and achieve your client’s objectives.
As the project moves to construction, you will support the delivery team to ensure design documentation and construction methodologies are clear and well planned.
Projects typically range in the $5m to $10m in value, although they do take on large projects up to $50m.
- Design management, Engineering Design or Architectural Design Experience will be considered
- Good knowledge of local building codes, regulations and forms of contract.
- Experience with commercial, Industrial, Food, Dairy or Process construction projects is preferred
- You will be skilled in reviewing designs and seeing risks or opportunities for improvement and bring the ability to keep design teams focused and on track to achieve your client’s objectives.
- Qualifications in Architecture, Engineering or Construction are required.
You will join a high performing and supportive team, with a highly experienced Design Manager to provide mentoring and support as required.
Apply online or contact Simon Field, Senior Recruiter, on 09 281 5593