Our client is a mid-sized Distribution Lines company in the lower North Island, in an area who are experiencing significant growth. To keep up with this growth, they are looking for a Distribution Network Designer to join their team.
- Carry out the design of overhead and underground networks from 230 Volt to 33kV.
- Design and specify electrical and mechanical equipment for substations, etc.
- Prepare ‘as-built’ drawings, etc.
- Check designs supplied by contractors and others
- Help in gaining permits, etc. form local authorities
Our new Network Designer will:
- Be Tertiary qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Have experienced in Network Design, preferably with at least 5 years working in New Zealand distribution networks
- Have experience using GIS and CAD software including Catan and MS Office
- Have skill in or be prepared to develop skills in ‘Advanced Distribution Management Systems’ for design purposes.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email email@example.com
Please note: If this is not the right role for you, but you have New Zealand electricity distribution industry experience, please feel free to call or email to discuss your next career move.