Our client is a specialist consultancy working in the Electricity/Power sector. Busy and growing, they are expanding and want to add to their Christchurch based team. If you are an Electrical Engineer with Earthing Design experience, let’s talk.
Our new Earthing Engineer will be responsible for:
- Research, design and solution development of Earthing/Lightning protection systems
- Testing of earthing systems and data collection and analysis from these test
- Review of existing systems/design and redesign as necessary
- Arc flash & protection reviews
- Testing theoretical designs, establishing fault levels and clearing times
And everything else you do now and would expect to do in this job.
Our Earthing Engineer will:
- Hold a tertiary qualification in Electrical or Power Engineering or similar
- Have at least 3 years experience in Earthing and Lightning Protection design
- Have a knowledge of the New Zealand codes and regulations
- Be able to use ETAP, PowerFactory and CDEGS software
- Be able to travel as required (normally overnight trips)
- Have Project Management experience
You will liaise with customers, so good communications and relationship building abilities are a must.
On offer is the chance to join a growing, busy team in an interesting role. A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins 04 282 1563 or email email@example.com