Our client is a leading food processing business based in Hastings and they are looking for an Electrical Supervisor with the primary focus for the role being the co-ordination of electrical resources (including staff) to ensure maximum plant reliability and throughput is achieved through the manufacturing processes, whilst providing technical support.
As a supervisor, you will already be a very experienced industrial electrician in all electrical aspects, including the maintenance and installation of automated and control systems, motors, wiring, instruments and VSDs. As you will be directly looking after a tight-knit team, previous supervisory experience is essential. This is a Mon – Fri day based role but you might be required to work weekends from time to time for call outs and project work.
The Key Accountabilities for this role include:
- Responsibility for the coordination of electrical maintenance of the plant
- Liaising with the Engineering Manager and mechanical teams, to ensure maintenance tasks and shuts are well coordinated
- Arranging and overseeing electrical maintenance work, and providing hands on support
- Ensuring relevant standards and codes are complied with regarding quality and compliance
- Ensuring compliance with H&S procedures and safe working practices
- Liaising with Operations and Projects staff to optimise plant performance
To be suitable for this role, you will need the following experience:
- Trade qualification (Electrical)
- Full EWRB registration and be in possession of a Current Practising License.
- Strong co-ordination and organisation skills, with a dedication towards delivery and bottom line performance.
- Strong fault finding and problem solving skills
- Ability to be responsible for a team of staff and the plant
- Knowledge of automated production lines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a plant based role that does not require long commutes to the country. There are multiple large, exciting upgrades happening in the very near future for this plant which you will take part in.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively for a confidential and discreet enquiry contact Darren Chan on 0800 171 000 or email@example.com
Note: If this vacancy is not exactly what you are seeking, then please contact me in confidence to discuss your individual requirements.