Both Senior and Junior Electrical fitters are required!
Located in the top of the scenic South Island of New Zealand our client is a market leading high voltage electrical company with contracts across the South Island. They service the needs of clients in transmission, distribution, and electrical services and have a reputation for being highly capable power providers in the industrial, commercial, and domestic sectors.
Get connected with a company who provides:
- Asset Management and Expansion
- Construction and Maintenance of High Voltage Substations and Switch Yards
- Electrical work with Industrial, Commercial, and Domestic clients
- Information Technology support
Electrical Fitters you know what you are in for, join a team of people who construct and maintain high voltage substations and switch yards. The role will be primarily based in sunny Nelson but will also require travel for role across the South Island for up to 10 days at a time for approximately 2 – 3 months of the year depending on the projects that come up.
The must haves for these roles are:
- NZ EWRB Electrical registration or transferrable qualifications
- Qualified and experienced in high voltage electrical work
- Strong health and safety awareness working individually and within a team
- Flexible with your working hours
- Be self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- Current driver’s license
For New Zealand EWRB requirements check out: https://www.ewrb.govt.nz/
Opportunity to work in an active and varied working environment, with a capable team of workers, in a growing NZ owned company. Competitive rates are on offer and on-going opportunities for growth and development within the industry.
In accordance with the Company’s Drug & Alcohol Policy, the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and medical test.
If you are interested in similar distribution level voltage roles in the North Island please also apply!
For a confidential enquiry or to apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, alternatively contact David Milmine, on +64 04 472 6558 or email your CV to email@example.com